permaculture - Re: [permaculture] ?-? VIORICA TOMOIAGA - Vai saracu Vasalie - YouTube + Traditional Scything!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] ?-? VIORICA TOMOIAGA - Vai saracu Vasalie - YouTube + Traditional Scything!
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

Oh My God/dess, et tu Ireland? I thought only the United States had succumbed
to the terrible disease of large whiny lawn-equipment. If you want to get a
good (grim) laugh, walk down the street on Saturday morning in
just-about-anytown USA and behold the spectacle of one tiny chemical-green
patch after another, each being buzz-cut by an out-of-shape guy riding a
preposterously giant lawn-tractor. And then comes the finish with those
horrible whiny "edgers". Ouch! With all the other noises considered "normal"
in modern life, it is downright trauma-inducing.

John D'Hondt wrote
"Pity that so many here in Ireland prefer petrol "strimmers" these days for
road side work and sit on mowers for anything more."

Jenny Nazak
art & permaculture pages jennynazak.com
Florida permaculture hub project floridapermaculture.net

"When we perceive that the only difference between any of us us is beliefs,
and that beliefs can be created or discreated with ease, the right and wrong
game will wind down, and world peace will ensue."
-- Harry Palmer, author of the Avatar® materials www.TheAvatarCourse.com
(Avatar® is a registered trademark of Star's Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.)