permaculture - [permaculture] Wood Burning Stoves 2.0 Kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Wood Burning Stoves 2.0 Kickstarter
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 20:58:57 -0700

A solution to fracking.

I don't think there is a more sustainable way to heat a conventional home.

I also think that this really, truly solves a lot of our world problems today.

75% of home energy use is for heat. Imagine what would happen if we
simply eliminated that.

Rocket mass heaters. Rocket stoves. Rocket hot water. Fire science and
more.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulwheaton/wood-burning-stoves-20-the-dvds

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination: http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp