permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nanotech

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nanotech
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 10:20:24 -0500

John,

I will share my current opinion while asking you to be mindful of the fact
that I am not a physicist or a medical doctor. I would define consciousness
as awareness. Each cell is aware and communicating with every other cell in
our body through charged minerals and compounds (all of which is
light/radiation). The solar plexus is the nexus of communication between the
mind and the workings of the body. Awareness comes into the mind as thoughts
and feelings that provide the information that allows us to steer our
behavior to create certain outcomes in our environment. Our mind/psyche is
the interface between our body and our spirit/soul. These are levels of
consciousness/awareness available to us according to our training/listening.
I am interested in the notion that quantum physics seems to parallel the
teachings of the mystics. I share your excitement at the deep mystery of
this world and with the striving to generate more variety, quality and
balance of life.

On the subject of nanotech the buck ball is a Nano sized carbon matrix found
in diesel exhaust. I think this explains the higher incidence of asthma in
residents around ports and shipping centers where large amounts of diesel
exhaust is released into the air.

Steven