permaculture - [permaculture] Happy Birthday Masanobu Fukuoka

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Happy Birthday Masanobu Fukuoka
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 08:08:52 -0700

If Fukuoka were still alive, he would be 100 years old today.

To celebrate, we are giving away gobs of stuff and we have Larry Korn
(a Fukuoka intern for three years and the translater for two of
Fukuoka's books) answering questions in the Fukuoka forum.

We are giving away:

- four copies of One Straw Revolution

- seed ball kits from seedsinaball.com

- podcast 007 with Larry Korn (free to download one day only)

- podcasts 217 and 218 with Art Ludwig (free to download one day only)

The Fukuoka forum with all the details of all this stuff is at:

http://www.permies.com/forums/f-104

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination: http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp