permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms in theOldSystem

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms in theOldSystem
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 17:43:56 -0700

> I get it now, your are duke of Permaculture, and Lawton has crowned himself
> prince so all is well.

Scott,

Your statement above makes it clear that you do not know the
situation. And yet you present errant information as fact.

This makes all of the other things you have said make perfect sense:
you presented a collection of errant information as fact.

I now understand that the error is mine. I attempted to comprehend
what you were presenting.

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination: http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp