permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Ethics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Ethics
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 12:21:59 -0800 (PST)

I've found that simply explaining cause and effect can help a lot. Most
people have no clue about the effects they are creating by their lifestyle. I
have seen more people change their ways simply by being made aware of the
whole chain of events connected to "their ways", than anything else I've
done, personally. The way it is explained has a lot to do with how well they
might be willing to pay attention or listen, and that is an art that each of
us develops our own instinct and style for. Getting through to someone from
Monsanto might need a different approach as their "cause/effect"
connectionators may be damaged....  But I sincerely laud, respect and
acknowledge anybody who is willing to try!

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition