permaculture - Re: [permaculture] replacing irrigation with permaculture - now on youtube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] replacing irrigation with permaculture - now on youtube
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:59:13 -0400

On 9/21/2012 12:20 PM, Jennifer Nazak wrote:
YES! Absolutely agree, Lawrence. In fact, I believe that not only
would the airing of said media/lecture series not DETRACT from
existing and future PC enterprises; but indeed, it could actually
BOOST permaculture professionals' livelihood by fueling more demand
for advanced permaculture education and permaculture services.

It would do exactly that, Jenny! That would directly result from increased public awareness of what permaculture is all about and how it would benefit them every day of the year. It is logical that this would result.

Kudos to Paul for disseminating permaculture techniques as an
alternative to energy- and money- and water-hogging conventional
irrigation methods!

I send that, Paul's work is world class and will change the future for the betterment of the people of the Earth, PermaWorld or PermaSphere...

cheers, and Permaculture Phorever!

Thanks to you for your support of creative, permaculture concepts and projects that spread the world of permaculture to more people and communities. Think about how widespread permaculture is already!

LL

Jenny

Jenny Nazak publicity & admin hub, Austin Permaculture Guild
www.austinperm.com

Registration now in progress for Winter/Spring 2013 Permaculture
Design Certificate Course in Austin. Our courses have been filling to
capacity very early; we suggest registering in the next couple of
weeks to guarantee your spot
http://www.austinperm.com/courses/winterspring-2013/

Lawrence wrote, in regard to a proposed video series to be aired in
many locations: "Actually I think that this particular
media/lecture series really is important enough that it should be
done by someone(s) sometime in the near future. This would help
decentralize permaculture and bring the best of it to individuals
and institutions that would embrace it and put it to work for the
long term, all for a low price and without detracting from the
teaching/PDC/lecture/consulting/writing enterprises of existing and
future permaculture professionals depending on trade for their
livelihoods."