permaculture - Re: [permaculture] replacing irrigation with permaculture - now on youtube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] replacing irrigation with permaculture - now on youtube
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:57:46 -0600

That sounds like work and stuff!

How about instead: I cobble together the video I took from this trip.
Sepp's un-irrigated hugelkultur beds? Steve Heckeroth's electric
tractor? Or maybe Steve's outhouse carved from one huge chunk of
stump + the amazing way a thousand poops go in to the water tight
system, but nothing comes out. Wasps controlling insects? The bee
hut? The rescued bee stump? the value of bindweed? How hidden Mike
Oehler's house is?

And then the upcoming podcasts: art ludwig on how innovation is
illegal, but depended on; tips for women to pee outside; the plethora
of variety of composting toilets; building eco building despite
building codes; and about eight more in the hopper ...

The big rocket mass heater workshop is coming in late october. The
inland northwest permaculture conference is in the beginning of
november. I've been working on changes to the forum software so it
will be easier for folks to process so much daily information.
Patrick Whitefield is answering questions at permies this week and we
have authors scheduled for each week for the next four weeks. I spent
a big slice of today looking at land.

So when you suggest a new project ... it makes me feel tired. :)