permaculture - [permaculture] replacing irrigation with permaculture - now on youtube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] replacing irrigation with permaculture - now on youtube
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:09:18 -0600

Here is over two hours of me talking to 140 people in Oceanside,
California about replacing irrigation with permaculture on my recent
"Symphonies in Seed and Soil Tour". Probably my most popular
presentation, now available on youtube:

http://www.permies.com/t/17667

please forward to folks that might be interested in this sort of thing

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination: http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp