permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Local Food Networks | Was: Dacha Movement: History and Effects In Russia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Local Food Networks | Was: Dacha Movement: History and Effects In Russia
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 20:22:17 -0700 (PDT)

That would be great - would be great to make a platform available nationally.

We're using Time Bank here too and loving it. Recommend it as a community
builder and gradient approach to local currencies.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition
www.meetup.com/createclearwater