permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Congressional Reform Act of 2012 authored by Warren Buffet

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Congressional Reform Act of 2012 authored by Warren Buffet
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 10:53:02 -0400

On 8/6/2012 10:02 AM, Scott Pittman wrote:
Just the fact that he joined his fortune with Microsoft founder Bill Gates
should be proof enough. Gates being a major shareholder in Monsanto and
developer of the African Foundation to support the proliferation of GMO
Agriculture in Africa.

Thanks for the update and heads-up, Scott. I had forgotten Buffet's merging his inheritable fortunes with the Gates Foundation. So disappointing, the CRA I posted certainly needs new attribution: Grass Roots.