permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Congressional Reform Act of 2012 authored by Warren Buffet

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Congressional Reform Act of 2012 authored by Warren Buffet
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 08:02:22 -0600

Just the fact that he joined his fortune with Microsoft founder Bill Gates
should be proof enough. Gates being a major shareholder in Monsanto and
developer of the African Foundation to support the proliferation of GMO
Agriculture in Africa.

Scott

"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way.
On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing."
~Arundhati Roy