permaculture - [permaculture] Cleveland PDC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: JOSH KOPPEN <mudfoot2100@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Cleveland PDC
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 07:37:14 -0400

We are excited to bring our second PDC to the rust belt region! It will take
place over 6 weekends with a mix of programs/events sprinkled between the
class dates. Join us in Cleveland as we explore the power of ecological
design to create resilience and beauty in our communities through the
internationally recognized Permaculture Design Certification Course!

Or consider donating to our scholarship fund so that we can offer this great
class to more people.

For more information please visit:

http://greentri.org/pdc2012.html

Thanks,
Josh

  • [permaculture] Cleveland PDC, JOSH KOPPEN, 08/06/2012