permaculture - [permaculture] Food forest project at Pine Ridge -assistance

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Food forest project at Pine Ridge -assistance
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 01:12:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi Koreen,

big projects you got going. wishing you the best.

I am starting to work on Flathead reservation this year,  I can contribute
trees to plant.

what would you like from the following?

Michael Pilarski

Shrubs

Autumn Olive/ Elaeagnus umbellata

Arctic Beauty Kiwi/ Actinidia kolomikta

Buffaloberry/ Shepherdia canadensis

Golden currant/ Ribes aureum

Goumi/ Elaeagnus multiflora

Jostaberry/ Ribes x Nidigrolaria

Riverbank grape/ Vitus riparia

Sea-Buckthorne/ Hippophae rhamnoides

Black Haw/ Viburnum prunifolium

Rugosa Rose/ Rosa rugosa

Blue Elderberry/ Sambucus cerulea

Nanking Cherry/ Prunus tomentosa

Aronia Berry/ Aronia melanocarpa

Cornelian Cherry Dogwood/ Cornus mas

Oregon Grape (tall)/ Mahonia aquifolium

American Cranberry Bush/ Viburnum trilobum

Blackberry/ Triple crown thornless blackberry

Hardy Kiwi (must have one male for up to 7 females)
Actinidia ananasnaja

Serviceberry/ Amelanchier alnifolia

Raspberries, Autumn Britt, Fall-bearing

Trees

Austrian Pine/ Pinus nigra

Black Cherry/ Prunus serotina

Black Locust/ Robinea pseudoacacia

Black Walnut/ Juglans nigra

Bounty Plum/ Prunus nigra 'bounty'

Empress Tree/ Paulownia tomentosa

Filbert/ Corylus cornuta

Heartnut/ Juglans ailantifolia

Korean Pine/ Pinus koraiensis

Limber Pine/ Pinus flexilis

Mandshurian apricot/ Prunus armeniaca 'Mandshurica'

Mountain Mahogany/ Cercocarpus montanus

Rocky Mountain Juniper/ Juniperus scopulorum

Russian White Mulberry/ Morus alba tatarica

Thornless Honey Locust/ Gleditsia triacanthos 'inermis'

Maidenhair Tree/ Ginko biloba

Littleleaf Linden/ Tilia cordata

Chinese Chestnut/ Castanea mollisima

Burrenglish Oak/ Quercus macrocarpa x robur