permaculture - Re: [permaculture] US National Permaculture Convergence: Proposal

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: loren luyendyk <loren@sborganics.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] US National Permaculture Convergence: Proposal
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 01:56:16 +0000

This is wonderful, Micheal! I have been waiting for this... as well as many
others, I am sure.

I support NWPCC being the host, as your region is very active and has lots of
good food... I am also willing to support the effort in any way I can.

One suggestion for an aim/goal is to address the need (or not) for a
standardized National curriculum (for both PDC's and Advanced trainings), and
the idea for a National Association of Permaculture Designers, akin to a
professional group like the AIA or ISA.

I for one vote yes! We are so long overdue for a National...

hoorah!
Loren Luyendyk
ISA Certified Arborist #WE 7805A
Permaculture Design & Education