permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tacoma permaculture course

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tacoma permaculture course
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 17:14:20 -0600

The thing I find annoying is when people cannot find the unsubscribe
link, so they post to the list "unsubscribe me!"

Sheesh, there is a big fat link at the bottom of every post.

Like 900 people who are trying to solve world problems want to hear
about how one person cannot be bothered to actually read the
instructions.

Back on topic: now that we've had this conversation about PDC prices
more than a dozen times, i like the idea that anybody who says "that's
too expensive" should be required to provide a better PDC for less
money. Of course it will never happen, but it is okay to wish for
stuff, isn't it?