permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tacoma permaculture course

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tacoma permaculture course
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 00:04:21 -0700

one of mind too

We are talking about building jobs in the economy, if not your talking about a movement that die out once all the volunteer organizers , PC teacher get financially exhausted and quit. Become part of the changes in economy that will shift us out of this mess , the fastest changes overall that we want to see is driven by business
and can I say money or don't you need any
wes