permaculture - Re: [permaculture] official certification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] official certification
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:43:14 -0400

On 10/24/2010 9:38 PM, paul wheaton wrote:
Uhhhhh ....

I read this twice and I am lost. You started with my name - and
that's all that made sense to me.

To restate my position: if you think there are people that are being
left out, I think you need to go to each of those people and teach
them permaculture in the way you see fit.

I applaud those people that are finding all sorts of ways to teach
permaculture. Including those that are teaching permaculture for a
price. And if anybody is concerned that the price might make it out
of reach for some folks, I think it is the responsibility of the
person with those concerns to carry the message.

Excellent take on this; I agree completely with this approach to spreading the
practice and benefits of permaculture to everyone who is interested in
receiving
them whether that can afford the price or not.