permaculture - Re: [permaculture] official certification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Killian O'Brien <admin@pri-de.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] official certification
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:40:02 -0400

We are saying exactly the same thing.

Cheers,

Killian O'Brien
PRI-De
admin@pri-de.org
(313) 647-4015

killiankob@yahoo.com
(760) 617-4693

-----Original Message-----
From: permaculture-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:permaculture-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of paul wheaton
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 9:38 PM
To: permaculture

Uhhhhh ....

I read this twice and I am lost. You started with my name - and
that's all that made sense to me.

To restate my position: if you think there are people that are being
left out, I think you need to go to each of those people and teach
them permaculture in the way you see fit.

I applaud those people that are finding all sorts of ways to teach
permaculture. Including those that are teaching permaculture for a
price. And if anybody is concerned that the price might make it out
of reach for some folks, I think it is the responsibility of the
person with those concerns to carry the message.

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Killian O'Brien <admin@pri-de.org> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I'm writing a longer response to Toby, but have to carve a Jack-o-Lantern
> with my little boy. Suffice to say, I am. Or am trying. And, there's no one
> approach, more like a strong emphasis. I don't think Toby or Cory are wrong
> to focus where they say we should, but perhaps looking at things from
> within the perspective of the era they have grown up with? That there are
> going to be very large disruptions is, to me, no longer in doubt. If the
> republicans gain the Congress, it will be virtually assured because time is
> so short. Thus, the correct tack is away from the power structures for
> their ability to create change in chaotic times will be virtually nil. But,
> there should be people working in those arenas now just in case.
>
> I've been wrong before, just not about The Perfect Storm. So far...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Killian O'Brien
> PRI-De
> admin@pri-de.org