permaculture - [permaculture] Alaska's First PDC, August 9-22

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: SMLA Esslinger <africasaskia@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Alaska's First PDC, August 9-22
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

Join us for Alaska's first Permaculture Design Course in Homer, Alaska August
9th- 22nd, 2010.  This is a full two-week course following the 72 hour
curriculum, taught by Rick Valley and Lisa DePiano, and several local
Permaculturists who have on-the-ground experience in this far-northern
climate.  We have an exciting line-up of field trips, hands-on activities,
and optional evening presentations.

The course will be held at a wilderness school just outside of scenic, Homer,
AK, with excellent opportunities for hiking, sea-kayaking, and fishing before
or after the course.  Accommodations will be in tents or heated yurts, and
food will be deliciously local and organic.  Tuition ranges from $1250-1450,
please see our website for more details and to register...
http://akpermaculture.wordpress.com

Saskia Esslinger
Red Edge Design Urban Homesteads for Modern
Livinghttp://rededgealaska.com/907.563.1119 office907.529.2498 cell

On 6/28/2010 1:49 PM, SMLA Esslinger wrote:
> Join us for Alaska's first Permaculture Design Course in Homer,
> Alaska August 9th- 22nd, 2010. This is a full two-week course
> following the 72 hour curriculum, taught by Rick Valley and Lisa
> DePiano, and several local Permaculturists who have on-the-ground
> experience in this far-northern climate. We have an exciting line-up
> of field trips, hands-on activities, and optional evening
> presentations.
>
> The course will be held at a wilderness school just outside of
> scenic, Homer, AK, with excellent opportunities for hiking,
> sea-kayaking, and fishing before or after the course. Accommodations
> will be in tents or heated yurts, and food will be deliciously local
> and organic. Tuition ranges from $1250-1450, please see our website
> for more details and to register...
> http://akpermaculture.wordpress.com
>
> Saskia Esslinger Red Edge Design Urban Homesteads for Modern
> Livinghttp://rededgealaska.com/907.563.1119 office907.529.2498 cell

Kudos to Rick Valley. Glad to hear about his activities. He was a big
contributor to this list sometime back.

  • [permaculture] Alaska's First PDC, August 9-22, SMLA Esslinger, 06/28/2010