permaculture - [permaculture] Healing cavities with diet

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: SArjuna@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Healing cavities with diet
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:51:30 EDT

I have not read the book that was mentioned, but I have experienced
recalcification of an actively decaying area when I changed my diet. Had to
give
up being vegetarian. (30 years, whole/organic foods vegetarian)
Decaying area recalcified within days. No more decay since, though I had
chronic
decay before that, no matter what I tried.

Dr. Weston A. Price's work showed that poor nutrition is the cause of tooth
decay, and that optimizing nutrition is the answer. When he fed
inner-city kids, who had lots of tooth decay, one great meal a day their
teeth
recalcified.

His book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration chronicles his observations re
diet and dental/general health. Should be required reading for all who
eat.

Shivani in WI

.