permaculture - Re: [permaculture] list management, was new permaculture news website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] list management, was new permaculture news website
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:24:13 -0400

On 6/23/2010 11:00 AM, Keith D Johnson wrote:
Lawrence, I returned from teaching for two weeks to find that I had
<...a whole lot of whining in public...>

Any reason you didn't sent this to me in private email as should have been done. Your comments are more a reflection on you than on me.

  • Re: [permaculture] list management, was new permaculture news website, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/23/2010