permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Jordan & Afghanistan || Ringo's Permaculture Adventures - Paul - Picasa Web Albums

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Jordan & Afghanistan || Ringo's Permaculture Adventures - Paul - Picasa Web Albums
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 08:31:44 +1000

G'day,

Thanks for going to that trouble Lawrence....I know that just as with my own
107 gallery PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz> I
usually refer to individual albums rather than get lost in the
scoll-fest....

All the best and thanks again. Darren

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

UPCOMING EVENTS

2010 Regenerative Agriculture Workshop Series (Oceania & Beyond)
http://www.RegenAG.com

3 day Farm Ready Approved (Australia only) Keyline Farming Workshops,
September-October 2010, Tasmania, Victoria, NSW, QLD, NZ (
http://www.RegenAG.com)

2º Encuentro Internacional Amigos de los Árboles - 'Más Árboles ante el
Cambio Climático' - Institución Cultural El Brocense, Cáceres, Extremadura,
España (www.masaboles.org) 4, 5 y 6 de Junio, 2010

Earthworks Practicum, Eppalock, VIC, AU, 14-16 June, 2010

APC10 Permaculture Design Certificate Course, Cairns, QLD, AU, September
2010, (www.apc10.org.au)

Permaculture Design Certificate Course (with Christian Shearer), Tanjung
Sutera Resort, Southern Malaysia, December 3 -18, 2010 (www.panyaproject.org
)

International Remote & On-site Broadacre Permaculture Design
Cost-effective GIS/CAD-based Land Development Plans & Design Treatments just
about anywhere....
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Certified Permaculture Education

Patron Fundacion + Arboles, España (http://www.masarboles.org/)
Project Manager Carbon Culcha, Australia (http://carbonculcha.com.au/)
Vice President New Soil Security Inc. (US)
Originator: Regenerative Agriculture Workshop Series (http://www.RegenAG.com
)

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz