permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Jordan & Afghanistan || Ringo's Permaculture Adventures - Paul - Picasa Web Albums

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Jordan & Afghanistan || Ringo's Permaculture Adventures - Paul - Picasa Web Albums
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 18:20:19 -0400

Darren Doherty wrote:
> Also, prompted by Scott Pittman's (et. al.) great work in training
> some of the National Guard, I wanted to bring attention to my good
> mate Paul 'Ringo' Kean's recent work in
> Afghanistan<http://picasaweb.google.com/ringoplantfreak>that may be
> of interest to folks, including to Scott's student's themselves.
> Ringo has done a great job wherever he has gone and did some
> fantastic work with me on the Mars Inc./Forest Science Institute of
> Viet Nam 'Sustainable Cacao Agroforestry System' project in Nghia
> Trung (Binh Phuoc Province) way back (!!) in 2005/6. He is an expert
> garden agriculturalist & earthmover (started at 13 with his dad's
> company): somewhat of a rare commodity in the world of Permaculture.

The gallery that Darren provided a link to is well worth browsing through. I have included links to the individual galleries organized by project:

Afghanistan Sketches - Paul - Picasa Web Albums
http://picasaweb.google.com/ringoplantfreak/AfghanistanSketches#

No-dig Garden,Afghanistan - Paul - Picasa Web Albums
http://picasaweb.google.com/ringoplantfreak/NoDigGardenAfghanistan#

Compost toilet,Afghanistan - Paul - Picasa Web Albums
http://picasaweb.google.com/ringoplantfreak/CompostToiletAfghanistan#

Ferro Cement,Afghanistan - Paul - Picasa Web Albums
http://picasaweb.google.com/ringoplantfreak/FerroCementAfghanistan#

Ringo's Permaculture Adventures - Paul - Picasa Web Albums
http://picasaweb.google.com/ringoplantfreak/RingoSPermacultureAdventures#

RAINBOW VALLEY FARM NZ - Paul - Picasa Web Albums
http://picasaweb.google.com/ringoplantfreak/RAINBOWVALLEYFARMNZ#