permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ancient rubber-making techniques

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ancient rubber-making techniques
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for this super hot info. I've been using rubber from the tree to
fix my cut and worn out extension cords. Here in LA there are many rubber
trees and morning glory growing mostly on the west side of town.I feel like
making sandles. I teach at Garfield High a Green Archesture Design Academy
class and I think I'm going to have them make a soccer ball and have third
period play sixth.
Regards,
Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.