permaculture - [permaculture] Oil spill - solutions?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Oil spill - solutions?
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:35:01 -0700

I met the film maker for END:CIV i.e. the movie of End Game... and I asked
him about transition to permaculture ..
http://gaiapermaculture.com/projects/permaculturecooperative/blog/2009/05/30/hopium-non-profit-industrial-complex-remix/

it seems to me, we are moving, due to larger events, towards, organic
geoengineering.. a kind of Gaia Permaculture

regarding the BP's oil volcano in the Gulf... my guess is that most of the
options that might stop it flowing, would close it permanently.. and BP dont
want that... they want to salvage their investment, and so closing it
permanently via some kind of dramatic event is probably off limits

these kinds of environmental events happen on a micro scale everyday, and I
reckon that the small ones add up to be more than this one in total... but
this is dramatically huge..

if you want to know about BP, Beyond Petroleum
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=BP
get involved.. add info