permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rounpole Construction

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Grifen" <grifenhope@gmail.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rounpole Construction
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:09:57 -0400

Thanks. Yes we are always thinking about running good workshops here.

Gracias, Grifen

INVEST IN TRANSITION - BEYOND PERMACULTURE: ACTION LEARNING & RESILIENCE BY
DESIGN

GRIFEN HOPE
Planificador Urbano
Phone: +56-09-92292398
Skype: wholehabitat

Ecoescuela El Manzano
Planning & Design for Resilience
Web: www.ecoescuela.cl

Instituto Chileno de Permacultura
Asentamientos Resiliente—Por Diseño
www.permaculturachile.org

Permaculture Research Institute
Chaning the World one Site at a Time
www.permaculture.org.au

Holmgren Design Services
The source of Permaculture Vision & Innovation
http://www.holmgren.com.au

Transition Towns
Self-organising for Local Resilience
www.transitionculture.org