permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rounpole Construction

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Grifen" <grifenhope@gmail.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rounpole Construction
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:53:30 -0400

Thanks Scott! Beautiful house. Do you know of any good joinery stuff online.
I cant find much. Its not traditional here in Chile so no one has the
memory. With the quantity of timber around here we could create a revolution
in do it yourself construction. How did you join the beams and rafters? Can
you describe for me the cut you made in each to make them sit flat?
Gracias, Grifen