permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Market Farming] The MARKET FARMING Mailing List - list info update

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Market Farming] The MARKET FARMING Mailing List - list info update
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:11:51 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
The MARKET FARMING Mailing List
micro to broadacre, ecological, biointensive
cropping for market and homestead
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/marketfarming
I am very interested in reviving this forum, hosted by ibiblio,
and am intent on turning it into something people enjoy and get real
benefit from.

I would really like to revive this list and turn it into a world class
resource that is used every day by market farmers and serves their
needs. I have looked around the web and found few other forums or lists
thaat have much to offer, especially for sustainable or organic farmers
and gardeners and permaculturists who need a production unit on their
homestead for income.

I would appreciate those of you still interested in this forum to
let us know what you want from this list and how it can best serve you.

Those who are running market farms now let us know who you are
and what you are doing and send us URL's to your websites or blogs,
or forums or wikis if you have any. I would like to link to you from my
blog and website. I am planning on creating a market farming wiki also.
I will let you know when that is online. I would like to create accounts
there for anyone in this list who might be interested in having your own
page(s) and contributing to a comprehensive wiki information resource
for market farming, agriculture in general and permaculture.

Take a look at my blog to see part of what I am doing on my farm. I'll
add a lot more to this throughout 2010.

I hope you all have a productive and profitable 2010.

Lawrence London
Venaura Farm
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com
lflj@bellsouth.net