permaculture - [permaculture] The MARKET FARMING Mailing List

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The MARKET FARMING Mailing List
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:42:31 -0500

The MARKET FARMING Mailing List
micro to broadacre, ecological, biointensive
cropping for market and homestead

Focus: any type of farming and gardening for homestead and market; micro to broadacre in scale using organic, sustainable, natural, biointensive, permaculture, ecological, biological, clean-raised/chemical-free,
regenerative, biodynamic methods and materials.

This list serves people who are involved with any type of market farming on any scale, including small production units on your permaculture homestead, medium sized farm acreage, backyard micro market gardens or 1000 acre operations. All are welcome to subscribe and join us in turning this forum into a world class resource.

I am very interested in reviving this forum, hosted by ibiblio,
and am intent on turning it into something people enjoy and get real benefit from.

Anyone who is doing any type of market farming on any scale, including small or large production units on your permaculture homestead and backyard micro market gardens or 1000 acres are welcome to subscribe and join us in turning this forum into a world class resource.

I need a co-owner for this forum, so if anyone is interested please let me know. Its a fun and easy job that takes very little time.

Lawrence London
Venaura Farm
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com
lflj@bellsouth.net
lflj@intrex.net
venaurafarm@bellsouth.net

  • [permaculture] The MARKET FARMING Mailing List, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/28/2009