permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nutritional health

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Linda Shewan <linda.shewan@bryn.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nutritional health
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:27:56 +1100

There is an excellent list already on www.soilandhealth.org that covers all
of these topics and has an active and engaging community as well. Plus the
library contains excellent free downloads for further research etc. Do we
really need to reinvent the wheel. I admit they do go offtopic a bit into
conspiracy theories but the delete key is easy - I would just rather not join
yet another list!

Linda