permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Subject: Re: Come join me on Minnesota Permacultur

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Subject: Re: Come join me on Minnesota Permacultur
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 13:57:14 -0400

Andrew French wrote:
Mr. LL,

To the best of my knowledge, I am not any type of bot. The email requesting
you (This mailing list) to join my Ning network was an oversight on my part,

No problem; hope I was not too rude. The ID:
invitations@minnesotapermaculture.ning.com
is not subscribed to this list. I got notice that there was a pending post
awaiting approval.
I just went ahead and sent it not knowing whether the person was subscribed
or not.
Any subscription entities are OK here except the ones that re-archive the PC
list posts
under their own name. There is only one forum that does that so far, gmane; I
approved this a
long time ago and its too late to reverse it, no real need to unless
subscribers here don't want that.
Not sure its still part of their portal anyway.

In future it would be better to send email about MP from your subscribed
address: alienbuddha@gmail.com
as those sent with a ning address will get deleted.

my apologies. But anyone can join it if they wish, I was just working on it
a few days ago, simply my attempt to create an open permaculture dialogue
here in Minnesota. You can check out my website if you wish,
www.minnesotapermaculture.com, but again, that is in very early stages of
development, and I am just using Blogger as my frontpage.

I will be interested in seeing the MP resources; it all looks very worthwhile.
It seems that you are taking something of a bioregional approach to
networking.

I'll reinvigorate my Ning account and look at the resources you have there.

Basically, I am looking for regional permaculture connections with no
specific agenda in mind. I would like hear about other permaculturalists
attempts at creating permaculture groups in their state, cities, etc...And
yes I know that there is a Permaculture Research Institue Cold Climate here
in Minneapolis, and I appreciate their work, but I am also looking to create
or particpate in a more open and casual group.

Sounds wonderful, good luck & thanks for the CM explanation.

Thank You,

Andrew French (Cosmic Monkey)

LL

  • Re: [permaculture] Subject: Re: Come join me on Minnesota Permacultur, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/06/2009