permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Walls for raised garden beds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, spiralmother@gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Walls for raised garden beds
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 22:45:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Maria,
I'm working in a drought area in LA where every drop of rain is pulled to the
beds. I use billboard tarp to block bermuda grass. We were lucky to have
these blocks on the property to build the space and spent no money except a
few plants. We'll insert a pond soon off a grey water shower soon. Check out
the photos and you may see how it's made.
We are building an ego wonderland as we built some of our butt compost house
that is butt shaped with a living roof. It should all be fun in which we do
or why do it.
Ray