permaculture - [permaculture] Honeylocust agroforestry resources!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: negiliblek <negiliblek@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Honeylocust agroforestry resources!
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 19:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

rafter,

Thanks for the link, glad my was of use -let me know when you try some honey
locust beans!

>Perhaps even more so your reports of a coffee-like drink, complete
>with stimulant effects - we badly need to develop temperate caffeine
>sources!

It was definitely a stimulant, but I really don't know if it was caffeine.
Maybe someone with ties to a University could have the drink tested to
determine it's content.

negiliblek

Lawrence F. London, Jr.,  I sent you another email with the first one you
never received attached. This time I sent the email to both your bell south
and your intrex email.

I didn't receive a bounce back on the first email I sent you and I didn't
send a bounce back on either the bell south nor the intrex.  Do you have a
spam gaurd or maybe blacklisted my email address some how?

If not, it's kinda unnerving -this has happened in the past on rare
occasions; an email just disappears: no spam guard, no blacklist, and no
bounce back.

call me at 505 409 5269... I'm on Mountain Time (daylight savings)

negiliblek