permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Looking for a PC place?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Looking for a PC place?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lisa,
Where is the property? We are looking for a space 100 or larger to hold the
first of it's kind permaculture gathering to re-mediate the land back to
where it was. We also will have all the names in permaculture ,gray water and
natural building teaching there. Here's our website.
www.waterwomanfestival.com

I hope you're on the west coast, but it doesn't matter really.

Let us know if your interested.
Ray