permaculture - [permaculture] Looking for a PC place?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Looking for a PC place?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:53:55 -0500

Hi All,

I have a great place with lots of potential for Permaculture and market
gardening and even MARKETS available. 154 acres, spring water, sandy soil,
etc. OK, there are some challenges, but what fun would it be if there
weren't??? The only thing missing is help. I live alone and just can't do
it all. Right now I am covered up with sweet corn and blackberries that are
making a big splash in town. Is there anyone out there who is lurking and
wishing for a PC place to be, either temporary or permanent? I have a good
start on implementing a PC design, have a producing, grass fed Jersey cow,
Black Java chickens, sheep, a few pigs to eat the excess, Border collies,
solar powered pump at the creek to fill tank for irrigation, various roof
catchment systems...and lots more ideas. Like I said, everything but help,
or more hours in the day!

It's even rained in the spring this year!!

This is a great place to be! If anyone is interested please email offlist
and we will talk. rollens@fidnet.com

Thanks, LR