permaculture - Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: trevor william johnson <john2116@msu.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:35:34 -0400

i very much agree with this last point. mollison says is a positivistic approach to solving the issues harmon is talking about while not using the law of attraction to self sabotage our good intent. May i remind all of us that we are here to play the game of life, this is fun! WE CAN DO THIS! WE CANNOT FAIL! we live in a multiverse of unlimited possibilities and realities. so even if we fail in this one i guarantee we will succeed in another. and even if we cant/do "reduce, reuse, recycle" is not just a term humans use. that which is life/spirit will live on and continue to evolve and find ways to manifest its beauty and creativity.

furthermore i want to acknowledge all of you who are reading this and those who arnt/cant. we are on the cutting edge of what it means to be a human being on this planet...and that requires a playful curiosity about life that few utilize. thank you for being my mentors.

trevor