permaculture - Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 15:33:34 -0400

Harmon Seaver wrote:

I obviously wasn't talking about implementing a new "killing fields"
a la Pol Pot, but of Mother Nature simply implementing what she always
does when populations outgrow their habitat. The developed countries
will be the first to undergo the pruning, since their food supply comes
mostly from afar, and because their prior economic collapse will be the
hardest.
And without cheap oil, there is simply no way Mother Earth can
support the current population of humans. Probably not even half.

Whew, you had me worried there for a while Harmon. Instead you'll have your
ruthless demagogic genocidal
surrogates do your dirty work for you with mother nature judge jury and
executioner. Convenient.

1) how old are you
2) are you interested in permaculture and sustainable permanent agriculture
3) what's up with your peculiar view of population control
4) what about sensible family planning through all possible methods of
contraception, sterilization, safe abortion
combined with education about frugality, recycling, self-sufficiency, all
aspects of the permaculture lifestyle,
home food production, home schooling, community building with all necessary
networks for sharing, exchange
and trade