permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Intro, new to list...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "treefaust@juno.com" <treefaust@juno.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Intro, new to list...
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:13:06 GMT

Hello Lawrence,
Thank you for the inquriy, as others have responded I would recommend Sandor
katz Wild Fermentation, I like the simplicity of his approach, also for
interest is Nourishing Traditions by Sally fallon.I can teach much more about
all fermentation techniques in person, I can arrange a session with you
sometime or others who may interested in any of the classes which I am
offering.Thanks again for your interest.Sincerely,
Andrew Faust
www.homebiome.com
610-420-6106
Click here for free information on earning a criminal justice degree today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifmtHxGkrxjLwK63er52YZBpkOPUiBWxKp1ylG2QLDADTZq4/