permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Intro, new to list...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Margaret & Steven Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Intro, new to list...
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 07:12:40 -0400

Hello Britt,

We are upstate - way upstate - between lake George and Lake Champlain - 4
hours from NYC. Train service is available. It's tough to find land for sale
up here, but some around us may be coming on the market due to bankruptcy.
I also have 25 years in contracting so could help with most anything. If you
have any interest, send me a shout.

Steven - eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net