permaculture - Re: [permaculture] David Blume (was area of measurement)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Laura C Frazier <lauracfrazier@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] David Blume (was area of measurement)
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 20:41:27 -0400

Lawrence,
I visited the following web site to find out more about David Blume and learned that he is a permaculture teacher. I'm wondering how he is a "foe of the permaculture movement" if he is in fact a permaculture design teacher.

Laura

"Life is a Mystery to be Lived, not a Problem to be Solved"
FarmGirl Arts & Consulting
Laura C Frazier, M.A., M.Div.
Kernersville, NC 27284
(336) 971-3834