permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Lawn

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Lawn
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:18:21 -0500

When my partner & I went to Romania (where she is from) the most surprising part of the landscape is that no one mows lawns. Even the former Ceaucescu palace whose grounds cover several square kilometers & is home to much of the government is unmown. Just imagine the White House lawn with burdock & lambsquarters & greenbriar.... THAT would be a revolution.

~mIEKAL