permaculture - Re: [permaculture] wolf spiders migration and your building

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Don Titmus" <ujgs2@4dirs.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] wolf spiders migration and your building
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:23:08 -0700

Well it seems like Charlotte (in the movie) they migrate by an ariel web in the air. So, it must be some other aspect they seek about your building...they like grass, leaf matter, moisture, pebbles and of course prey.
They really are great pest control, really beneficial animals, if only they didn't scare the employees.

The mothers carry their eggs and young on their backs, fascinating...

so, whats the landscaping around the building like?
and I still come back to ...check for any crack however small to have a barrier of entry.

don

----- Original Message ----- From: "mIEKAL aND" <dtv@mwt.net>