permaculture - [permaculture] repelling wolf spiders

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] repelling wolf spiders
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:10:09 -0500

Anyone have any suggestions of beneficial plants which would repel wolf spiders or for that matter other organic solutions to wolf spiders invading the main headquarters here at Organic Valley. I've tried to argue that they do good work in the building but apparently the ladies in accounting don't like them crawling across their desks.

They come in under the doors or when the doors are opening. I was thinking borders of French Marigolds on both sides of the sidewalk leading in, but I have no personal experience that that would work.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

~mIEKAL