permaculture - [permaculture] Intro to Permaculture Weekend Workshop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dave Boehnlein" <permaculture.dave@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Intro to Permaculture Weekend Workshop
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:28:37 -0700

Hey Everybody,

I thought some of the Pacific NW crowd might be interested in this Intro to
Permaculture Workshop we're offering...tell your friends!

--
Dave Boehnlein
Education Director/Intern Coordinator

Intro to Permaculture Weekend Workshop

When: May 25-27, 2007

Where: At the Bullock's 30 year old Permaculture Homestead, Orcas Island, WA

Instructors: Douglas Bullock, Joseph Bullock, Sam Bullock & Dave Boehnlein

Includes:

Tour, lecture, hand-on projects, presentations, group discussion, and
networking. We will cover Permaculture design theory & practice, forest
gardening, perennial food systems, plant propagation, efficient water &
energy systems, fertility management - beneficial plants/healthy soils, and
ecological systems as a model for human communities.

Course Tuition: $180; includes delicious, mostly organic meals, camping
space, & materials. Payment is due upon course registration. Course is
limited to 40 participants.

For more info contact:
Dave Boehnlein
360-840-8483
permaculture.dave@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Intro to Permaculture Weekend Workshop, Dave Boehnlein, 04/26/2007