permaculture - [permaculture] need bees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ed sarten <esarten@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] need bees
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,I live in bush Alaska where we have no cell
phones,insecticides,diseases and there never has been honeybees here.I just
bought my first beehive and tried to buy some bees in fairbanks 250 miles
away but was told I was to late this year.I am looking for some "clean" bees
to start with as I feel nothing could infect them out here.Besides having
them for my own use I could winter them over and sell clean bees in the
future.We have hot summers and lots of wild flowers plus my garden.Hope to
here from someone .thanks ,you all keep up the good work for our mother
earth.good day! Ed Sarten- Ruby,Ak.

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

  • [permaculture] need bees, ed sarten, 04/26/2007