permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re removal

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re removal
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 02:57:53 -0500

Marimike6@cs.com wrote:

I think the point being made is similar to some folks who just can't walk out the door when they reach the point of boredom, or exasperation. They have to turn around and say in a loud voice "Well! I'm leaving!" And slam the door on their way out.

"off list" Department, not for the humor challenged:
Other forum manager/list slave & janitor of the rude crude lewd and tatooed
type might
waft such comments o'er the heads of the departing disaffected improperly
served:
don't let the back door whap you on the butt on the way out
or for the fiscally concerned: in our returns and refunds department go to
Helen Waite

To me, they're missing a good party. If discussions get a little "off list" here at times, that just lets us get to know one another. I'm sure the departing purists will have little trouble finding another, more orthodox list to adhere to.

no matter where you go, there you are
the grass is always greener on the other side
there's always the woowoo list run by those who really didn't want
permaculture to evolve the way it did,
at least the way Mollison made it happen; unfortunately they weren't there at
the time to make it happen their way

Meanwhile, bring on the sidebars. I like exploring meanders, and braided threads.

coevolving thought dna helix, smoke and mirrors of the good sort
remember the CoEvolution Quarterly, which evolved out of the Whole Earth
Catalog?
wonderful things, a jewel of a cooperative venture

The earth is all whole, and connected at every point.

the collective thought and energy of permaculturists is a kind of Gaia of its
own, a spiritual Gaia,
affecting the fate of mankind

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.