permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re removal

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re removal
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:24:55 +0000

How come nobody seems capable of unsubscribing themselves anymore?
Whatever happened to permaculture being about self reliance????
Blimey if we can't follow the simple instructions to unsubscribe
ourselves from a flippin' email list how are we gonna eat, build and
manange our own sustainable societies once the energy descent kicks
in???

--
Graham Burnett

Integrated Design for Local Environmental Resources

www.spiralseed.co.uk