permaculture - Re: [permaculture] removal

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Williamson <robinet@aapt.net.au>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] removal
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:11:14 +1100

On Friday, February 23, 2007, at 03:20 pm, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org/J Kolenovsky wrote:

Once in a while a little deviation from
the electic headiness brings refreshment and merriment to the soul.
Based on whats coming down the pike, we all need some of that.

I agree wholeheartedly but I gotta say that I came close to unsubscribing myself after that last episode. Yes the offending messages are only a scroll click or a delete button away but it can be ho-hum in the extreme for those of us elsewhere on the planet when the divisive nature of politics* causes people's blood to boil over.

Robyn

* The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly' meaning 'many' and the word 'tics' meaning 'blood-sucking parasites'.
~ Larry Hardiman