permaculture - [permaculture] NEW!! "Off The Contour" web Permaculture photolog

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "darren" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] NEW!! "Off The Contour" web Permaculture photolog
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:02:23 +1000

G'day,
I have created a new photolog of our many activities as they happen. Titled "Off The Contour", these pages are designed to provide a constant and accessible record of what happens wherever we are doing something. The photos are all reasonably small so download times are pretty fast (20 seconds on average for dialup connections).
The pages can be found at either:
http://www.permaculture.biz
or
http://www.permaculture.biz/OffTheContour.htm
Please let us know if you have any comments.
Ciao,
Darren J. Doherty